Trusted service for nearly 40 years.The AAA Approved Auto Repair program was established in 1975 to address one of the most frequent consumer complaints: unsatisfactory automobile repairs.
The AAA Approved Auto Repair program refers AAA members and other consumers to facilities that meet and maintain high professional standards. All customers are provided with a written estimate of the cost of all work to be performed and replaced parts are returned to customers, upon request.
Today, there are approximately 8,000 AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities in the U.S. and Canada offering members:
- High Quality Facilities
- Exclusive AAA Member Benefits
- Vehicle Inspection Program
- Peace of Mind
AAA Service Specialists perform stringent reviews of each facility on a regular basis. All AAA Service Specialists have an Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification, along with an extensive background in automotive service in order to address the following:
- Inspection of the facility for cleanliness and proper tools.
- Verification of adequate technical training and appropriate technician certifications
- Service Satisfaction Survey of facility customers to obtain their opinions on how well the facility meets their automotive service needs
- Insurance and financial background checks